On October 5th, Whole Foods (the West Hartford, Glastonbury, and Bishop’s Corner locations) will be hosting an “Urban Farm Dinner” to benefit the Hartford Food System. The event will feature gourmet food, live music, and art. We’re talking farm-to-table deliciousness!
The food will be prepared by Whole Foods chefs and will come fresh from Hartford Food System’s 5 urban farm sites. And to top it off, the evening will feature beer & wine from Back East Brewery.
When? October 5th from 6 – 8:30 PM
Where? Hartford Food System urban farm site (75 Laurel Street in Hartford, CT)
How much? Tickets are $65 each and includes passed hors d’oeuvres, salad, dinner, dessert and 2 drink tickets.
Where do I buy tickets? You can purchase tickets here: wfmurbanfarmdinner.eventbrite.com
Urban Farm Dinner Menu
- Passed Hors’ D’oeuvres
- Fall Greens with Chives, Sliced Figs, Walnuts and Pear Vinaigrette with Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Roasted Chicken or Autumn Vegetables with Green Mole & Cotija Cheese
- Portuguese Fish Stew
- Apple Cider Braised Beef with Squash and Hot Chilies
- Colorful Carrots with Parsley Butter
- Sautéed Hearty Greens with Bacon and Apple Cider Vinegar
- Roasted Pumpkin with Smoked Chilies
- Autumn Fruit Crisp with Soft Whipped Cream
- Tickets include 2 drink tickets for local craft beer or wine – Cash Bar to follow. 21+ with valid id. (cash only)
Hope to see you there!
-Cristina & Jeff