Happy Friday all!
So as you all know by now, I’m on a little health kick… and I’ve been really into smoothies lately. I pretty much have a smoothie for breakfast every day. It’s just so easy and fast. I make it after I get out of the shower and carry it with me while I get ready (oh… and pick up after Jeff)!
With that being said, you can imagine how much milk we go through. Yeah… t’s a lot.
Most of you probably buy (or are at least familiar with) Garelick Farms Dairy Pure Milk. Well, Dairy Pure just rolled out a new packaging design – it’s a simple change, but makes a BIG difference. And that’s the NEW Worry-Free Flip Cap™. So now you don’t need to remember where you put it when you’re speeding around the house in the morning!
- Garelick farmers pledge not to use artificial growth hormones*
- They test all milk for antibiotics
- Continuously quality tested to ensure purity
- Only from cows fed a nutritious diet
- Cold shipped fresh from your trusted dairy within hours
*No significant difference has been shown in milk from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbst and non rbst treated cows.
Here’s my favorite smoothie recipe. Enjoy!
- 1/2 banana, peeled
- 1 cup fat-free or 1% low-fat Dairy Pure milk
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons PB2 (chocolate or original)
- Ice (about 5-6 large cubes)
- 1/4 cup cold water
Place the milk, banana, ice, and water in a blender. Blend on high for a few seconds until thoroughly blended. Stop the blender, add in the oats and PB2, cover, and blend again until throughly mixed together. Pour into a glass, sip, and enjoy!
We were happy to review the Dairy Pure Worry-Free Flip Cap. We were compensated by Dairy Pure to take a look at this product with a coupon and an insulated Dairy Pure tote bags. The review is purely our own opinion.